Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Our New Baby

Matt and I have been trying for 18 of the last 21 months to make baby #2. No positive pregnancy test to date. So you know what they say...those who can't make a baby, get a dog!

Introducing Brutus, our new puppy!




He is going to be B.I.G. And I'm not sure what I'll think then about our decision to bring him home today, but for now, he's "totes adorbs" as the youngins would say. 

He has picked his favorite spot in the house:


Yeah, he looks super cute sleeping on the pile of shoes, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before he's chewing them! 

Day 1 house training score: Puppy 3, Trainers 0. He has peed twice and pooped once, all indoors (and thankfully on the hard floors). But we are getting better at reading his signals, and as he grows he will get better bladder control. That's enough talking about "as he grows", because right now I just want to enjoy his wittle fwoppy ears and his wittle squishy face and his wittle puppy kisses! 

No comments:

Post a Comment