Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas 2014

Christmas with kids is so magical and fun! Here is a roundup post featuring most of our Christmas happenings:

Addy and her new neighbor friend helped prep the popsicle sticks for a Santa craft...

Four kids each made one Santa. I love how different they are! Addy's Santa is the bottom right one. 

We found a cute Hello Kitty cookie kit to make cookies for Santa:




Addy insisted on leaving ALL the cookies out for Santa, so she was disappointed on Christmas morning to find lots of cookies left on the plate. Mrs. Claus had eaten two of them (-: 

Our neighborhood held a kids Christmas party at the clubhouse, complete with stories from Santa and Elsa! 


 

Addy finally got up enough courage to sit on Santa's lap! She wouldn't talk to him, but she insists she will do that when she is five. 

And lastly, my favorite family Christmas tradition - the 4th annual Ornament Extravaganza with the Robinson family! Jennifer and I agreed on making this cutie found on Pinterest:


Jennifer brought regular size ornaments as well as a smaller size, and when she saw the two sizes together, she had the brilliant idea of turning the craft into this:


I love her creativity! This is the ornament Addy painted (though she asked me to do the arms). Isn't he darling?!? She also made one large face per the original design:


This craft was SUPER fun! I put my OCD aside for the night and truly enjoyed watching the kids take great pleasure in making a giant mess in my kitchen:





The men referred to my sangria as the "OCD eliminator". Hahaha!! They may have been right, but nonetheless, it was great fun. Nine days later, I'm still finding bits of snow around my house! 

Here are the Robinson family creations, and mine:



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment