Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Age Four

Happy Happy Happy 4th Birthday to my amazing girl!!!!!!!!!


In four years, I have learned so much about myself. Mostly, that I have way less patience than I thought I did, and parenthood is most definitely NOT black and white. But I've also learned to slow down a little (though I admit I'm still working on this), and to see the magic in ordinary things. At the end of the day, it's really really fun to be Addy's mom.

Though we are having a party with friends and family on Saturday, Matt and I celebrated Addy's special day today with her first trip to Chuck E. Cheese!





Addy enjoyed the new experience and especially loved the gigantic rocking horse she could ride! We spent $20 on tokens that eventually fetched us a big lollipop, 3 fun dips, a crazy straw, and some Frozen stickers. It's definitely not a cheap date, but I was pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere and cleanliness of the place. 

My oh my, four years seems to have gone so fast! I continue to be amazed by this creature that we created and look forward to seeing what age four has in store for us! 

1 comment:

  1. That first picture should be displayed in the dictionary for the definition of "pure bliss". What a precious person you are guiding through life...Kudos and Happy 4th birthday Addy!!

    ReplyDelete