Thursday, November 14, 2013

The first snow

I cannot believe I'm making this post before we are even finished with our fall crafts...but we got the first snow of the season a few days ago, and Miss Addy was loving it! I was pretty sure she'd be excited since she's already referenced how fun it was to make a snowman last year, so I had the camera rolling when I greeted her in the morning...



 
We ventured out right after breakfast. I very deeply dislike snow, but I absolutely love to see my daughter enjoying it with reckless abandon. 





We had to cut it short because her way-too-short pants were letting in too much snow. We went inside and enjoyed some hot chocolate to warm up, which she has asked for repeatedly each day since. 

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I can't wait for the next great snowfall! 






No comments:

Post a Comment