Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Kingsway Pumpkin Farm...

...a.k.a. THE BEST OUTING EVER! I feel totally cheated that I never knew about this place before this year, yet so so so happy I found out about it before Addy is too old to enjoy it. Kingsway Pumpkin Farm is completely built for a three year old. Here's a list of the goodies to explore and pictures of our time there:

 - a barrell train ride just for the little ones
 - hayrides (though we weren't there at a time they were running)
 - a giant enclosed slide shooting off the back of a firetruck
 - a giant pyramid with a slide
 - a huge black cat to climb
 - playground equipment and a sandbox
 - water pump duck racing
 - an enclosed area where every plastic toddler vehicle known to man goes to die
 - intricate barn/shed props, such as the Old Schoolhouse (my favorite)
 - a petting zoo with calfs, goats, pigs, sheep, ducks, and more
 - a simple straw tunnel for little kids to go through
 - a huge playbox of dried corn with a slide ending in the corn
 - beautiful pumpkins and plenty of fall candies and goodies for sale















The day was made even better because Grandma was there with us. We don't often have family members joining us for our weekday outings, so that was a super special treat! I do not think I have laughed so hard and watched my daughter enjoy something so much as I did this day. Here is my absolute favorite clip of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment