Friday, February 22, 2013

Storytime with Miss Addison

This morning, Addy lined up her four chairs in a row. She then placed one stuffed animal on each chair. She grabbed a book from her bookshelf, and sat in one of the chairs (behind her is Ernie from Sesame Street). And then she read the story to her audience.


The book is "Are you a Cow?" by Sandra Boynton. I have never read this one with her, nor have I ever seen her read it. Yet, she's apparently familiar with it!

It's moments like this that remind me I'm exactly where I need to be - I can't imagine spending my days in an office, missing out on stuff like this. Motherhood rocks, and being here for every second of it is a true blessing.

1 comment:

  1. OMG it does not come any cuter than that! Looks like you have an early reader on your hands. Just like her Mama! :)

    ReplyDelete