Monday, December 31, 2012

Breakfast of Champions

Every morning, as I change Addison's diaper, I ask her what she wants to eat for breakfast. She's currently in a stage of eating a breakfast bar every morning, sort of like a Nutri-Grain bar, but the cheap brand from Aldi. Usually, she will answer that she wants a bar, and then I ask her what color, blue or pink? Today's conversation went a little differently...

Me: "What do you want for breakfast today?"

Addy: "A bar"

Me: "What color bar would you like?"

Addy: "Black and white bar."
(I look quizzically at her) "Bar, black and white. Please."

I think for a minute on what she has eaten that could possibly be a black and white bar, and it suddenly dawns on me that I shared a Little Debbie Swiss Roll with her a couple of days ago.

Mind blown a little bit right there.

In case you're wondering, she got a pink bar for breakfast.

I probably would have eaten a black and white bar while hiding in the pantry, but I ate them all already.

No comments:

Post a Comment