Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sorting it out

Addy's shoes have a home near the garage door, piled in a basket on the floor. When she was a little over a year old, she would often dump all the shoes out of the basket and pile them back in. Yesterday, I realized she had been quiet for a few minutes, so I went to see what she was up to.


I found her sitting on the floor, with most of her shoes paired up correctly and neatly placed in a row around her. Of course, in true Addy style, she hightailed it out of there before I could snap the picture. But I found the setup of shoes to be adorable all on their own. She wasn't quite done with all the shoes when I found her. And after I took the picture, she came back over and piled all the shoes back into the basket. I guess I interrupted her flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment