Friday, October 14, 2011

It's like having my own little servant

Since we moved into this house, my shower routine has become securing the baby gate at the top of the stairs and letting Addy have free reign while I get clean. Sometimes she plays quietly in her room, pulling diapers out of the basket one by one or sliding blocks all around the room. Other times she pushes the shower curtain aside and stands at the tub watching me shower, giggling every time she gets sprinkled with water. Occasionally, she pulls off squares of toilet paper and throws them over the side of the tub into the water. But no matter what she decides to do while I'm in there, as soon as I turn off the water and slide the curtain open, she makes her way over to the toilet, grabs my towel, and hands it to me. It could very well be the cutest thing that she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment