Friday, September 9, 2011

Top 5 things I love about this house

1. The View. I feel like I'm on vacation when I'm sitting here drinking my coffee.


2. The fireplace. I'm super stoked to have a real, live, woodburning fireplace. And it's pretty to boot!


3. Addy's playroom. Who wouldn't love an entire room to put all those large and unsightly toys in??


4. The guest bedroom. Who wants to spend the night? The bed is ready!!!


5. The kitchen. Sure, there is something wrong with just about every part of this kitchen - every appliance has an issue, the cabinets have some defects, the island countertop was very poorly constructed, two of the wall outlets are without power, the sink has drainage problems, there's some random guy's ass hanging out my fridge...whatever, I'm still in love.

3 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous, Stacy! I know the house search was long, stressful, and tedious but obviously well worth it. These are only 5 photos and I can already see that it has STACY written all over it.

    On a side note, I'm half tempted to post a photo of my rectangular Party Lite tray just like the one in the upper left corner of photo # 2, because I'll be damned if it isn't sitting on a bookshelf with squared pillar candles in VERY similar colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I'm a little worried that a random guy's ass has been spotted hanging out of your fridge. I believe better security measures should be taken to ensure your family's safety. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well we were supposed to have a security alarm installed before closing...but that didn't happen! (-; Thanks! It's starting to feel like a home - still lots to do, things to buy, stuff to hang - but it's coming along! It does feel like the house was built for us!

    ReplyDelete