Now that I've been using the carseat and stroller for eight months, I feel qualified enough to give my review.
Overall Rating: 3 out of 5 stars.
- Easy to open and collapse (after a little practice)
- Lightweight and very easy to maneuver
- Zippered pouch on the backside is very handy
- Safety straps on the stroller are easy to use and adjust
- Handles on both the infant carrier and stroller are comfortable
- Assembly was relatively easy
- Nice price point (at Burlington Coat Factory)
- Cup holder hanging off the side gets it the way, and I'm constantly bumping it into things
- When the handle is flipped, the stroller is very difficult to steer, and you have to walk at an awkward distance behind it to stay clear of the wheels
- Sun shade on stroller does not block very much of the sun
- Straps on the infant carrier are difficult to adjust