Saturday, July 23, 2011

Guilty Confession

If I were ever going to send a submission in to Post Secret, it would be something along the lines of:


I've attended three weddings this year.

I've shaved my legs three times this year.


That's an average of once every 2.66 months. And, since I've already grossed you out with my major self-neglect, I might as well tell you that not one of those three times did I shave my entire legs - just right above the knees. Are you wondering how I got away with this? Well, when you're only giving up sex a couple times a month, the guy really isn't going to care if you have hairy legs or not. Just sayin. And also, I don't voluntarily wear clothing that reveals my legs. Oh, and I probably used less heat during the winter since it's like a built in blanket. That's right, I'm using what evolution gave me.

1 comment:

  1. LOL you're so bad! I hope one of your "couple times a month" was when he gave you the afternoon/evening off last weekend. I would totally put out for that!

    ReplyDelete