Friday, June 10, 2011

My Musical Munchkin

Addy comes from a family with a long musical history - Matt was involved with choir and piano, his mom Karen was an award winning high school choral director, and his Grandpa played the organ (I think). One of Addy's favorite activities is finding ways to make noise with random objects. She also thoroughly enjoys sitting on the piano bench with me, pounding her tiny hands and arms on the keys. So, in an attempt to cater to her desire to make noise, I picked up a walk-a-long musical station featuring a keyboard, guitar, saxophone, and a rattle. It's on wheels too, so when she starts walking, she can push it around and it will play music as she pushes.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think she likes it.



1 comment:

  1. grandpa played the piano :)

    the organ was just a byproduct

    ReplyDelete