Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I'm so proud and happy to be celebrating Father's Day with Matt - a wonderful man, boyfriend, and father. All you need to do is watch him for two minutes with Addy, and you will clearly see how much he loves being a dad. Their bond is amazing. And yes, he's wrapped around her little finger.

A couple weeks ago, Matt informed me that I can be kind of scary, and he really stresses out anytime he needs to ask permission to do anything that will leave me on baby duty alone. So, I decided to give him advanced permission for some relaxed time away from home...


I made 5 coupons for him to redeem:
    - 3 Free Nights (valid Monday thru Friday from 5pm-9pm)
    - 1 Free Day (valid on any Sunday from 11am-9pm)
    - 1 Golfing (valid on any Sunday with a couple days notice, up to a $40 value)

This was my way of telling him how much I appreciate him and to let him know that it's okay for him to take a break too!

And when we went to Target the other day, Addy picked out a pretty cool and appropriate card for him. When she showed it to me, I busted out laughing in the card aisle. With a little assistance, she even addressed it and signed it herself:
 
Front: Dad, I wouldn't be the person I am today without you.


Inside: No, really. Thanks for impregnating Mom.

Here's a few pics of the two of them - one from the day after her birth, one from a graduation party we attended on Saturday, and one from the Aeros game today. I love you guys with all my heart and look forward to many, many more years of adventures together!!!






1 comment:

  1. I meant to comment here the other day - GREAT card!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete