Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A girl after my own heart

I have hesitated blogging about this because I didn't want to jinx it...but here goes. For nearly three weeks, Addison has been sleeping through the night. I love her. While that is totally awesome all by itself, it actually gets better. My wonderful, beautiful, darling, amazing daughter has an internal alarm clock of 10:00am. Yeah, I love her.  Seriously? How did I get so lucky? She goes to sleep at 8:30 on a late night, and sleeps solidly for over 13 hours. And then, exactly two hours after waking, she takes a one hour nap. Have I mentioned that I love her? And the icing on the cake? She doesn't cry anymore. At all. None, zilch, zero, nada. She puts her thumb in her mouth, grabs her blanket, and rolls to the side. I totally love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment