Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Random thoughts

Why is the most interesting part of the toy always the tag?

Yes, the book "Everyone Poops" is correct, with the exception of my daughter. Her poops are 7 days apart, and the last 3 have required the assistance of shoving a slimy thing up her butt. She's on the third day of prunes and still no poop. FML.

Sometimes, I'd be totally okay with having a supersized hoo-ha capable of pushing out a fully functional, walking and talking human. I doubt my boyfriend would agree though.

I can't wait for the day I can play with Addy's hair.

I keep telling myself that I'm gonna get in shape when springtime comes and we can go for a walk every day. Come on Ohio, get on board already. I'm running out of indoor field trips I can drive to, and I'm gonna have to take out a small loan just to pay for gas.

I wish I could be an extreme couponer. Or even just a basic couponer.

I'm very thankful I don't have animals that are scared of thunderstorms, and also that my baby sleeps through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment