Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wishful thinking

Sometimes, I really wish it was socially acceptable to leave the baby in the car while making a quick stop at establishments such as the post office. Either that, or every establishment should have a drive through. That'd be nice. Maybe by the time Addy can drive....oh man, she's gonna DRIVE one day. Crap.

(Sidenote: The inspiration for this blog was me attempting to carry Addy in her carseat and two packages into the post office. In case you're not aware, I'm rather clumsy. Thankfully, there's nice people who go out of their way to hold doors open)

1 comment:

  1. I SOOOOO hear ya. But here's my take on that: Would I leave a pile of gold bars on my seat, in plain view? No. And these little people are worth far more than that, so... gotta drag 'em along wherever I go, as cumbersome as that may be.

    ReplyDelete