Friday, March 25, 2011

What's in a name?

The title of my blog was born during a discussion with my sister. I mentioned to her that I wanted to start a mommy blog, and we started kicking around ideas for the name. We landed on Eat. Poop. Sleep., which was modeled after the best-selling book Eat, Pray, Love. I immediately felt connected to it, so I went home that night and signed up the name on blogspot.

Yesterday I was reviewing my blog stats - which, by the way, it's totally fun to stalk my stats. Someone reached my blog by googling "Eat poop". I found this kind of funny, and wondered where on the list my blog would come up if I googled "What to do if your baby eats poop". I never found my blog, but I did find a few interesting things:

So, I guess I'm totally not unique at all, but that's okay. I still love my blog name.

No comments:

Post a Comment